NT2580 Final Test Study Information
1 . Danger is a task that could destruction an asset. Web page 6
2 . Which legislation requires all types of financial institutions to protect customers' non-public financial details? GLBA or perhaps the Gramm-Leach-Bliley-Act
several. An AUP is component to a layered approach to protection, and this supports privacy. What else supports confidentiality? Protecting Personal Data- The Process of ensuring info confidentiality
5. Standard is a detailed drafted definition of just how software and hardware need to be used? Page 40
a few. Private Data, Private, Internal only use, Public Domain can be not a common type of data classification normal.
6. What does a course in a protection control or policy create? Closing Secureness Gaps - A laps in a security control within a policy creates a gap.
7. Vulnerabilities and Threats - any weak spot in a program that makes it easy for a menace to trigger harm.
8. Risk -- Refers to the likely cover of exposure to danger.
9. Which type of attacker intends to be beneficial? White-hat hackers - Moral hacking... Intending to be helpful.
twelve. Which domain is primarily affected by weak endpoint security on a VPN client? Remote Access Domain name - Primarily affected by endpoint security upon VPN customers.
11. Recognize two stages of the gain access to control process.
12. You log onto a network and are asked to provide a combination of components, such as consumer name, password, token, smart card, or biometrics. This is one of which from the following? Web page 144
13. __________ is actually a type of authentication? Page 147
14. Determine an example of a great access control formal version. Page 161
15. __________ access control models will be based upon a mathematical theory published in 1989 to ensure good competition? Page 170
of sixteen. __________ are primary categories of rules that a majority of organizations need to comply with? Webpage 184
17. __________ is usually not a a part of an ordinary THIS security plan framework? Web page 192
18. __________ assists you to determine the correct access to grouped data? Webpages 197, 205
19. __________ refers to the management of baseline adjustments for a system device? Webpage 201
20. Identify , the burkha step in the SDLC. Internet pages 204вЂ“205
twenty one. __________ is actually a process to verify policy compliance? Page 215
22. When monitoring a system intended for anomalies, the program is scored against __________. Pages 214, 226, 236
23. __________ is not really a type of penetration test? Site 245
twenty four. Identify a drawback of log monitoring. Site 227
25. __________ can be not a form of monitoring device? Page 231
26. Recognize the primary pieces of risk management. Webpage 258вЂ“259
27. __________ is usually not a part of a quantitative risk analysis? Page 255вЂ“257
28. Precisely what are the primary aspects of business continuity management (BCM)? Page 263
29. __________ determines the extent with the impact a particular occurrence would have in business procedures over time? Page 266
35. What does risk management directly affect? Pages 252, 253
31. __________ is a cipher that adjustments each notice in the English language alphabet a fixed number of positions, with Z wrapping returning to A? Page 235
32. Identify securities objective that adds benefit to a business. Page 286
33. __________ is a great asymmetric encryption algorithm? Webpage 305
34. Identify securities principle which can be satisfied with an asymmetric digital signature and never by a symmetric signature. Page 312
thirty-five. __________ is actually a mechanism for accomplishing confidentiality, integrity, authentication, and nonrepudiation? Page 280
36. In which OSI layer do you get FTP, HTTP, and other programs that end users interact with? Web page 318
37. Identify the configuration that is best for sites with differing security levels, such general users, a group of users taking care of a key research project, and a group of professionals. Page 332
38. __________ would you not expect to find on the large network? Page 324
39. __________ is a weak spot of WLANs?...